Rock Place Phil Caputo on Injured Reserve
Oakville, ON - Toronto Rock Owner, President and GM Jamie Dawick announced today that defender Phil Caputo has been placed on the Injured Reserve with an upper body injury. Saturday night, the Rock will host the Saskatchewan Rush in the team's Home Opener.
Taking Caputo's place on the Active Roster is rookie Drew Belgrave. The native of New Westminster, BC was the Rock's 2nd round selection, 15th overall in the 2017 NLL Draft. Belgrave spent week one of the NLL season on the Rock's practice roster.
For Saturday's home opener, $1 from every single game ticket sold will be donated to the Gord Downie & Chanie Wenjack Fund. Toronto Rock season and single game tickets are on sale now. For more information, please visit torontorock.com/tickets or call 416-596-3075.
Mike Hancock | Director of Communications & Lacrosse Operations
1132 Invicta Drive - 2nd Floor | Oakville, ON | L6H 6G1
p: 416-596-3075 ext. 242 | f: 905-339-3473 | c: 905-875-6353
e: firstname.lastname@example.org | w: http://www.torontorock.com -
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from December 17, 2017
- RUSH vs. ROCK Game Notes - Saskatchewan Rush
- Rock Place Phil Caputo on Injured Reserve - Toronto Rock
- Rush Partner with Great Western Brewing Company - Saskatchewan Rush
- STEALTH LOOKING FOR GAME 2 SUCCESS - Vancouver Stealth
- 50/50 JACKPOT TO START AT $50,000 - Saskatchewan Rush
- Team Effort Leads to Historic Opening-Night Win - Rochester Knighthawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.