Roadrunners to Host NHL Draft Party July 23 at TCC
Tucson, Arizona - The Tucson Roadrunners, owned and operated by the Arizona Coyotes, have teamed with ESPN Tucson (104.9 FM, 1490 AM) to host an NHL Draft Party at the Tucson Arena on Friday, July 23 from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
The event is free to the public as the team invites everyone to bring bottled water for the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona. Fans will receive a raffle ticket for each bottle of water donated with the winner receiving a Game Worn Kachina Jersey, signed Kachina Stick and signed hat from that player as well. In addition, all fans at Fan Fest will receive a raffle ticket for a Kachina Prize Pack that includes: a team signed stick, signed Kachina puck and four best available seats for the first Kachina Saturday game of the year.
Snacks and soft drinks will be offered free of charge as the NHL Draft will be shown on the Tucson Arena Video Board. Spears and Ali from ESPN Tucson will also be broadcasting their show live from the Tucson Arena during the event. Fans will park in Lot A and enter the arena through the Roadrunners Season Ticket Member entrance on the NE side of the arena.
A 2021-2022 Select-A-Seat will also be taking place with seats marked that will be available for fans to purchase for Season Ticket Memberships. The event will also mark the first day the team will be selling Half Season Memberships for the upcoming season.
Game Worn Jerseys from Coyotes Draft Picks will be up for auction throughout the weekend for Roadrunners Give Back, a Branch of the Arizona Coyotes Foundation. The jerseys will included: Victor Soderstrom (First Round Pick, 11th overall in 2019), Barrett Hayton (First Round Pick, 5th overall in 2018) and Ivan Prosvetov (Fourth Round, 114th overall in 2018).
The team will also be holding a sale of the team's replica jerseys at more than $50 off of the regular retail price.
Other fun and games will also be available during the party.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from July 14, 2021
- Pittsburgh Re-Signs Forward Teddy Blueger - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- AHL's Newest Franchise Named Abbotsford Canucks - Abbotsford Canucks
- Bears Re-Sign Eddie Wittchow - Hershey Bears
- Roadrunners to Host NHL Draft Party July 23 at TCC - Tucson Roadrunners
- Colorado Eagles, Townsquare Media Sign Multi-Year Broadcast Agreement to Make 99.9 The Point the New 'Home of the Eagles' - Colorado Eagles
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tucson Roadrunners Stories
- Roadrunners Announce Plans to Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month
- Coyotes Name John Ferguson as Assistant General Manager & GM of the Tucson Roadrunners
- Roadrunners Fan Fest Set for October 3rd
- Preseason Schedule Announced
- Coyotes Sign Speers to One-Year Contract