RHP Casey Lawrence Promoted
LANSING, Mich. - The Lansing Lugnuts, in conjunction with the Toronto Blue Jays, announced Saturday that RHP Casey Lawrence has been promoted to A-Advanced Dunedin and RHP Daniel Webb has been activated from the 7-day Disabled List.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from August 20, 2011
- Bandits' rally falls short in 7-5 loss to Snappers - Quad Cities River Bandits
- TinCaps open road trip with 9-4 win - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Loons Force Extras; Win 3-2 in Tenth - Great Lakes Loons
- Dragons rally late, stun Lugs in 10th - Lansing Lugnuts
- Dragons get past Lansing - Dayton Dragons
- Bees pull away from Rattlers for 9-1 win - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Bees Win 3rd of Homestand - Burlington Bees
- Silver Hawks Push Winning Streak to Five - South Bend Silver Hawks
- Kernels make it two in a row with 6-2 win over Peoria - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Chiefs Lose 6-2 Saturday - Peoria Chiefs
- Loons rally for 2 in the ninth, win it in tenth, 3-2 - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Cougar Clouts Down Elias, LumberKings - Clinton LumberKings
- Cougars Slug Past LumberKings - Kane County Cougars
- Powers Powers TinCaps Past Captains - Lake County Captains
- RHP Casey Lawrence Promoted - Lansing Lugnuts
- Drew Martinez joins Kernels from Orem; Travis Witherspoon to Inland Empire - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- 2011 Little League Softball World Champs Visit AEF Tonight - Clinton LumberKings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.