RGV Vipers and Academy Sports & Outdoors Surprise DHR Certified Nurse Assistants
EDINBURG, Texas - The Rio Grande Valley Vipers and Academy Sports & Outdoors partnered to surprise six Certified Nurse Assistant's from DHR Hospital on Monday, December 14.
The Vipers surprised six CNA's with $100 gift cards to Academy Sports & Outdoors along with a Vipers swag bag. Due to the ongoing battle with COVID-19, the chosen CNA's were rewarded for their loyalty to the RGV community during the pandemic.
"We are grateful for these amazing people who continue to show up to work and care for our community," said Rene Borrego, CEO/President of the RGV Vipers. "We have won three championships, but they are the real champions here."
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 14, 2020
- RGV Vipers & RGV FC Distribute over 5,000 Books in Drive-Thru Giveaway in Partnership with South Texas Literacy Coalition - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Greensboro Swarm, Academy Sports + Outdoors Treat Local Nonprofits with Annual Holiday Shopping Spree - Greensboro Swarm
- RGV Vipers and Academy Sports & Outdoors Surprise DHR Certified Nurse Assistants - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rio Grande Valley Vipers Stories
- Vipers Extend Winning Streak to Four with Win over Iowa
- Porter Jr. Earns NBA G League Player of the Week for Week 3
- Hernandez to Join RGV Via Trade
- Porter Jr. Records First Triple-Double of G League Season in Vipers Big Win over BayHawks
- Lamb Joins RGV from Canton Charge