Reign FC Add Two to Roster in Advance of Spirit Clash this Saturday Night
Tacoma, WA - Reign FC today announced that it has added midfielder Erin Yenney as a national team replacement player and Kori Butterfield as a goalkeeper replacement for Scout Watson. Watson will be unavailable for Saturday's match as the result of a concussion suffered in training earlier this week.
Yenney, 26, made three appearances last season with the Chicago Red Stars. Prior to Chicago, Yenney played for Colombian side Santa Fe and Ostersunds DFF in Sweden. Yenney played for the University of Louisville, scoring 13 goals in 72 collegiate appearances.
In 2018, Butterfield signed with Icelandic second-division side Thróttur Reykjavíc. The Duvall, Washington native played her first two years of college soccer for Central Washington University, before transferring to the University of Tampa. Butterfield was a preseason non-roster invitee for Reign FC.
Both Yenney and Butterfield will be available for selection for Reign FC's match against the Washington Spirit on Saturday, June 15 at 7 p.m. PT. Tickets for the match can be purchased here, or by calling (855) REIGN-FC.
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from June 14, 2019
- Match Preview | Sky Blue FC Head West to Face Utah Royals FC - Sky Blue FC
- Thorns FC Midfielder Angela Salem Undergoes Successful Surgery for Knee Injury - Portland Thorns FC
- Reign FC Add Two to Roster in Advance of Spirit Clash this Saturday Night - Reign FC
- Preview: Utah Royals FC Faces Sky Blue FC - Utah Royals FC
- Three Points: Dash Host the Pride for the Second Time this Season - Houston Dash
- Houston Dash Announce Time Change for Game against Sky Blue FC - Houston Dash
- Preview: Orlando Pride Heads to Houston for Saturday Match - Orlando Pride
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.