Recovery Resource Center at Kaiser Permanente Arena to Reduce Hours
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. - The Recovery Resource Center (RRC) located at Kaiser Permanente Arena will reduce its hours to Monday - Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., beginning on September 21, as many victims affected by the CZU Lightning Complex Fire have been able to receive assistance and support. The RRC, which has seen more than 3,500 attendees since it opened on August 29, will officially close on Wednesday, September 30.
"We would like to express our sincere gratitude to the County of Santa Cruz, the Santa Cruz Warriors and all the resource providers who supported our community through the RRC," said Sam Bajaj, Chief Operating Officer for Kaiser Permanente San Jose and Santa Cruz County. "On behalf of Kaiser Permanente, our collective thoughts go out to those families and individuals that have been impacted by the CZU Lightning Complex Fire."
Kaiser Permanente Arena will next be available as both a polling site and ballot drop-off location for the 2020 General Election beginning Saturday, October 31, through Tuesday, November 3.
For more information on the Santa Cruz Warriors, please visit santacruzbasketball.com or call (831) 713-4400.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from September 18, 2020
- Recovery Resource Center at Kaiser Permanente Arena to Reduce Hours - Santa Cruz Warriors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Santa Cruz Warriors Stories
- Recovery Resource Center at Kaiser Permanente Arena to Reduce Hours
- Kaiser Permanente Arena to Serve as Polling Site for 2020 General Election
- Kaiser Permanente Arena to Become Recovery Resource Center for Victims Affected by the Czu Lightning Complex Fire
- Santa Cruz Warriors Awarded 2019-20 NBA G League Social Responsibility/Youth Basketball Award for Sea Dub Classics Program
- Santa Cruz Warriors Raise over $5,000 for Community Foundation Santa Cruz County COVID-19 Local Response Fund