Rebel Road Game Time Changed
OTTAWA -- The Ottawa Rebel Lacrosse Club of the National Lacrosse League informs you of a change in the start time of the team's game on Friday, January 3 in Columbus, Ohio against the Columbus Landsharks. The game will begin at 3 p.m. at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus. The original start time was 7:30 p.m. The change occurred because the Ohio State Buckeyes football team, based in Columbus, will play in the Fiesta Bowl at Tempe, Arizona against the University of Miami Hurricanes at 8 p.m. on Friday in a game that will determine the championship of college football in the United States. The Fiesta Bowl will be broadcast across the United States on network television.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from January 2, 2003
- Kelusky Named NLL Offensive Player of the Week - Calgary Roughnecks
- Knighthawks Trade Jacobs to Buffalo - Rochester Knighthawks
- Bandits Acquire Duane Jacobs - Buffalo Bandits
- NLL Tabs Award Winners for Week 1 - NLL
- Stroup Headed to Vancouver, Rock Headed to Colorado - Toronto Rock
- Rebel Road Game Time Changed - Ottawa Rebel
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.