Random Tanner to Perform at NelsonCorp Field
(Clinton, IA) - Next in line for the series of concerts held here at NelsonCorp Field, the LumberKings announced today that Random Tanner will be performing on Saturday night, July 25th.
Much like the previous concerts - the following social distancing rules will be in effect:
- A mask must be worn upon entering the gates, we ask that you do so for the concern of our staff on the front lines who are not able to socially distance while checking temperatures, bags, granting admission, etc.
- Tables & seating spaces, along with indicators will be set up to maintain a 6 foot distance between guests.
- Guests are asked not to gather in groups of more than 10.
- Sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the entire area.
The entry gate located on 6th Avenue North closest to the Picnic Garden will be open at 6 pm. Live music with Random Tanner featuring Jamie Triller, Ro Pesci, DJ Smokey, and L.V. will be taking the stage at 7 pm.
The stage will be set-up on the playing surface in left field with available seating stretching from the Beer Garden windows all the way to the Picnic Pavilion. Fans are also encouraged to bring along a lawn chair and/or blanket to use on the grass-bermed area.
Tickets ordered ahead of time are $5, but a mask must be worn upon entering. Admission granted at the gate is $7 and comes with a mask to ensure each guest has the ability to practice social distancing guidelines. Due to COVID restrictions - there will only be 500 tickets sold for this event. Tickets can be purchased in advance by calling the LumberKings office at 563-242-0727.
Food and drinks will be available for purchase and tobacco use of any kind is prohibited.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from July 16, 2020
- Random Tanner to Perform at NelsonCorp Field - Clinton LumberKings
- Captains, City of Eastlake Cancel July 22 Concert - Lake County Captains
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.