Captains, City of Eastlake Cancel July 22 Concert
(Eastlake, OH) - The Lake County Captains and the City of Eastlake regret to announce that the concert scheduled for Wednesday, July 22 at the Captains Ballpark has been cancelled due to a recent rise in the number of positive COVID-19 cases in Lake County and surrounding areas.
The Captains, the City of Eastlake and the Lake County General Health District have made the joint decision to cancel this event, in the interest of fan safety. Fans that have purchased Gold Lot Parking passes or suites will be contacted for a refund.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from July 16, 2020
- Random Tanner to Perform at NelsonCorp Field - Clinton LumberKings
- Captains, City of Eastlake Cancel July 22 Concert - Lake County Captains
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lake County Captains Stories
- Signed and Game-Used Bieber, Ram=C3=ADrez, Lindor Memorabilia Featured in Captains Charities Auction and Raffle
- Captains Promote Roth to Assistant GM, Name Maskey Director of Turf Management
- Official Statement from the Captains Regarding Sunday's Trunk Or Treat Event and COVID-19
- NCAA DIII College World Series Coming to Eastlake in 2024
- Movie Nights Powered by NOPEC Will Begin August 22