Rainmen Fall to Storm
(Summerside, PE) The Halifax Rainmen fell to the Summerside Storm on Thursday night at the EastLink Arena by a score of 112 to 102.
Tyrone Levett led the Rainmen with 18 points and 9 rebounds, followed by Taliek Brown with 17 points and 8 assists. Also scoring in the double-digits for the Rainmen were Chris Hagan and Lawrence Wright with 13 and 12 points, respectively.
The Storm's Stephen McDowell scored a game-high 29 points, while Louie McCroskey had 23 points and 16 rebounds. Mike Williams also chipped in with a tremendous 20 points and 13 rebounds for the Storm. The box score statistics can be found at www.dakstats.com.
The Rainmen will return to the Metro Centre tomorrow evening as they take on the first-place London Lightning at 7 p.m., and on Saturday evening where they will once again face the Summerside Storm at 7 p.m.
Tickets for the upcoming home games can be purchased at Ticket Atlantic Locations or at the Metro Centre Box Office.
• Discuss this story on the National Basketball League of Canada message board...
National Basketball League of Canada Stories from January 26, 2012
- Oshawa Power Falls Short - Mississauga Power
- Mill Rats Post Third Straight Win - Saint John Riptide
- Lightning Taken out by Miracles - London Lightning
- Rainmen Fall to Storm - Halifax Rainmen
- Miracles Take Down Top Ranked Lightning - Moncton Miracles
- Rainmen to Host Cure on the Court - Halifax Rainmen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Halifax Rainmen Stories
- Players, Fans and Supporters Cheated out of Championship
- Rainmen Owner to Offer Comment and Clarification
- Tonight's Championship Game Canceled
- Rainmen Viewing Party for the Championship Game at Bubba Ray's Sports Bar
- Halifax Drops Game Six After Stunning Second Half Collapse