Rainmen Owner to Offer Comment and Clarification
(Halifax, NS) : Halifax Rainmen President and owner Andre Levingston will address media, fans and supporters on Monday, May 4 at 1:00 p.m. at the Nova Scotia Sport Hall of Fame.
Levingston will offer comments about the incidents leading to the team's forfeit of game 7 in the NBL Canada series final and the future of the organization in Halifax.
The Nova Scotia Sport Hall of Fame is located in the Scotiabank Centre, 1800 Argyle Street, Halifax.
• Discuss this story on the National Basketball League of Canada message board...
National Basketball League of Canada Stories from May 3, 2015
- Rainmen Owner to Offer Comment and Clarification - Halifax Rainmen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Halifax Rainmen Stories
- Players, Fans and Supporters Cheated out of Championship
- Rainmen Owner to Offer Comment and Clarification
- Tonight's Championship Game Canceled
- Rainmen Viewing Party for the Championship Game at Bubba Ray's Sports Bar
- Halifax Drops Game Six After Stunning Second Half Collapse