Postgame Notes: Seattle 91, Atlanta 88
Atlanta's record against Seattle moves to 15-18 all-time.
The Dream started Chennedy Carter, Courtney Williams, Crystal Bradford, Cheyenne Parker and Elizabeth Williams for the first time this season.
The Dream recorded more steals than their opponent for the 12th time this season and recorded 10+ steals in a game for the 10th time.
Atlanta still paces the league in steals per game, now averaging 10.4.
Crystal Bradford started her first game since 2015, setting new career-high records with 17 points, 7 made field goals, 15 attempted field goals, 7 attempted three-pointers and 7 assists, and tied her career high record with 4 steals.
Courtney Williams led the team in scoring with 20 points - her 5th 20-point game of the season and 22nd of her career - and in both rebounds (8) and assists (7).
This was her 9th time leading the team in points this season, 6th time leading in rebounds and 9th time leading in assists.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from July 3, 2021
- Postgame Notes: Liberty 82, Mystics 79 - New York Liberty
- Sparks Defense Shines in 66-58 Loss to Aces - Los Angeles Sparks
- Balanced Attack Leads Seattle Past Atlanta, 91-88 - Seattle Storm
- Postgame Notes: Seattle 91, Atlanta 88 - Atlanta Dream
- A'ja Wilson's 20-Point, 10-Rebound Effort Gives Aces, 66-58, Victory over Los Angeles - Las Vegas Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Atlanta Dream Stories
- Postgame Notes: Connecticut 84, Atlanta 64
- Postgame Notes: Los Angeles 74, Atlanta 68
- Postgame Notes: Atlanta 85, Indiana 78
- Postgame Notes: Washington 82, Atlanta 74
- Atlanta Dream Names NFL Executive and Sports Industry Veteran Morgan Shaw Parker as President and Chief Operating Officer