Playoff Game: 4,000 Tickets Still Available; Rapper Fouki Will Perform During Halftime
Montréal - The Montreal Alouettes announced on Friday having sold close to 16,000 tickets for the playoff game scheduled for Sunday, November 10. Montreal rapper Fouki, who was in nomination in the "Rap Album of the Year" category at the last ADISQ Gala, will perform during halftime of the Eastern Semi-Final, which will oppose the Alouettes to the Edmonton Eskimos.
This will mark Montreal's first playoff appearance since 2014. Exceptionally, Percival Molson Memorial Stadium will open its doors two hours before kickoff, at 11 a.m. DJ Wordy Word will liven up the stadium from the bier garden from 11 a.m. until 11:45 a.m.
At each entrance of the stadium, until noon, BMO Financial Group will distribute a total of 3,000 surprise gifts, including unique experiences for the November 10 game, 100 pairs of tickets for the team's 2020 home opener, two VIA Rail business class tickets for Montreal-Toronto, as well as vouchers for concessions and Alouettes merchandise. In addition, thousands of Alouettes branded bandanas will be given to the first people to arrive at the stadium.
A pre-game tailgate open to the public will take place in the Budweiser tent, located in Mount Royal Park, from 10 a.m. to noon. Fans will be able to purchase food, beverages and Alouettes apparel.
With only 4,000 tickets remaining ten days prior to the game, several sections have already been sold. The last sell-out at McGill's Stadium dates back to October 2, 2016. Good tickets are still available for as low as $26 via the Alouettes web site or by calling 514-787-2525 or 1-844-575-2525.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from November 1, 2019
- B.C. Students to Learn Mental Health Skills for Life at BC Lions Summit - B.C. Lions
- RedBlacks Announce the Re-Signing of Five Canadian Standouts - Ottawa RedBlacks
- 25 Players Selected in First-Ever LFA Canadian Draft - CFL
- Blue Bombers Sign Players to Futures Contracts - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Playoff Game: 4,000 Tickets Still Available; Rapper Fouki Will Perform During Halftime - Montreal Alouettes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montreal Alouettes Stories
- Alouettes Sign Receiver Chris Osei-Kusi
- Mario Cecchini and Danny Maciocia Respectively President and General Manager of the Montreal Alouettes
- Coaching Staff Finalized; Barron Miles Back in the Nest
- New Owners and a New Era for the Montreal Alouettes
- Alouettes Release William Stanback for NFL Opportunities