Pioneers' Plan Second Open Tryout
(Wilkes-Barre, PA) The Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers want to fill the remaining spots on their powerful and talented 2007 roster. The team has some young fresh faces that will make the Pioneers strong contenders for the 2007 ArenaCup. The Pioneers' Organization encourages all interested football players to attend the second open tryout for the 2007 season.
The tryout will be held at the Wyoming Valley Sports Dome in Wilkes-Barre, PA. Registration will start at 9:30a.m. with a registration fee of $50 and the tryout will begin promptly at 10:00a.m. Coach Rich Ingold will be testing athletes on the 40-yard dash, 20-yard shuttle, one-on-one competition, and individual and group drills. Coach recommends that all participants come prepared in proper attire including field turf spikes and shorts.
For directions on how to get to the Wyoming Valley Sports Dome visit their Web site at, www.wyomingvalleysportsdome.com. For more information on the Pioneers open tryout contact Head Coach Rich Ingold at (570) 760-3608.
Season tickets for the Pioneers 2007 season are available. The Pioneers are now offering new benefits for the 2007 season along with a new voucher fundraiser program! For more information on season tickets, merchandise, or other Pioneers information, please call the Pioneers Front Office at (570) 970-4232.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from January 5, 2007
- Hayward To Host Lightning Tryout Camp - Stockton Lightning
- Steeldog Signs with NFL's Eagles - Alabama Steeldogs
- Pioneers' Plan Second Open Tryout - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers
- QB Colston, Ex- Notre Dame DB and Wyoming standout among Vipers' latest additions - Alabama Vipers
- Renegades to participate in DFW area arena football tryout - Lubbock Renegades
- Charlie Daniels Band to Play At Fire Game - Louisville Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.