Pelicans Build on 'Community First' Approach
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (OCTOBER 12, 2017) - As they approach their 20th anniversary season, the Pelicans are unveiling a locals benefit program. The program, dubbed 'My Pelicans', is designed to celebrate the team's tenure in Myrtle Beach and thank local fans for two decades of support. My Pelicans is free to join for all residents of Horry, Georgetown, Brunswick, and New Hanover counties and will provide exclusive special events and offers year-round.
Complete details can be found in the attached press release. Also attached are images of the My Pelicans logo and the Trick or Treat event (an exclusive My Pelicans member event).
Please don't hesitate to reach with questions.
• Discuss this story on the Carolina League message board...
Carolina League Stories from October 12, 2017
- Hillcats Release 2018 Schedule - Lynchburg Hillcats
- Pelicans Build on 'Community First' Approach - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Myrtle Beach Pelicans Stories
- Birds Win Sixth Straight Behind Lange, Peguero
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans: Game Notes, July 16 at Down East
- Pelicans Announce Second Youth Softball Clinic with Scrap Yard Fast Pitch
- Offensive Explosion Guides Birds to Fifth Straight Victory
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans: Game Notes, July 15 at Down East