Palin Named ECHL Sponsorship Sales Executive of the Year
ESTERO, FL - The Florida Everblades are pleased to announce Wednesday that Executive Vice President of Business Development Chris Palin is the 2017-18 recipient of the ECHL Sponsorship Sales Executive of the Year Award. Additionally, the Everblades organization was also named a finalist for Ticket Department of the Year, Marketing Department of the Year, Game Operations Department of the Year and the Social Media of the Year Award.
Chris Palin becomes the first recipient of the inaugural ECHL Sponsorship Sales Executive of the Year Award. The award is presented to an individual who has experienced success with the sponsorship sales process. The award was announced last Thursday at the ECHL Summer Meetings in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Everblades finished second overall in the league for sponsorship cash revenue during the 2017-18 season. In addition, the team set an All-Time record in club history in overall corporate revenue. Palin led the team in overall sales this past season.
"I am truly honored and humbled to be the recipient of this prestigious and inaugural award," said Palin. "This is not an individual award, but a true team accomplishment. I certainly would not be receiving this award without the efforts of our outstanding office team. It demonstrates the importance of teamwork and having the right people together. I'm so proud of our team!"
Palin joined the Everblades in August of 2010 after spending 12 seasons with the Rochester Americans of the American Hockey League under the same capacity where he earned the league's McKenzie Award in 1997-98 for excellence in marketing.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from June 27, 2018
- Mariners Add Four Players For Inaugural Season - Maine Mariners
- Palin Named ECHL Sponsorship Sales Executive of the Year - Florida Everblades
- Worcester Railers HC to Pledge $100,000 to YOU Inc. - Worcester Railers HC
- Cyclones Announce Dates for Concrete Clones Summer Tour - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Over 250 Team Representatives Attend ECHL Meetings Presented by Fevo - ECHL
- Mike Monfredo Back for 2018-19 Season - Orlando Solar Bears
- Stingrays Announce Schedule Change - South Carolina Stingrays
- Worcester Railers' Andrew Nawn Awarded Ticket Executive of the Year Award from ECHL - Worcester Railers HC
- IceMen Announce First Player Signing of 2018-2019 - Jacksonville IceMen
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Florida Everblades Stories
- Everblades Extend Qualifying Offers to Eight Players
- Palin Named ECHL Sponsorship Sales Executive of the Year
- Everblades Announce 2017-18 Season Ending Roster
- Eagles Force a Decisive Game 7 at Germain Arena with 4-2 Win
- Everblades Take Series Lead with 5-0 Win in Game 5