Ottawa Champions Partner with Bell for Let's Talk Mental Health Awareness Game
OTTAWA - The Ottawa Champions Baseball Club is pleased to announce it will host a Bell Let's Talk mental health awareness game night at RCGT Park on June 13, 2019. The Ottawa Champions will be playing the Québec Capitales.
What: Bell Let's Talk game night. Volunteers from the Youth Services Bureau will be selling 50/50 tickets during the game with all proceeds going towards the Bridges youth mental health program. Fans attending the game will be given clappers to cheer on the team.
Who: Representatives from the following organizations: * Canadian Mental Health Association (Ottawa Branch) * Youth Services Bureau * Ottawa Public Health * Bell
When: Thursday, June 13, 2019, 7 p.m.
Where: RCGT Park, 200 Coventry Road, Ottawa
Tickets for the game can be purchased at http://ottawachampions.com/en/tickets-and-groups.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian American League message board...
Canadian American League Stories from June 10, 2019
- Jackals Start Slow, Lose Series against Rockland - New Jersey Jackals
- Ottawa Champions Partner with Bell for Let's Talk Mental Health Awareness Game - Ottawa Champions
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Ottawa Champions Stories
- Three Ottawa Champions Players to Participate in Pan-Am Games
- Champions Get Homers from Guglietti and Portelli in 8-3 Win over New Jersey
- Capitales Complete Series Sweep with Second Straight 9-2 Win over Champions
- Champions Dominated by Capitales Bats En Route to 9-2 Blowout
- Champions Lose Both Games of a Double-Header against Capitales