Orlando City B Match against Chattanooga Postponed
ORLANDO, Fla. (Oct. 10, 2020) - Orlando City B's match against the Chattanooga Red Wolves, scheduled to kickoff at 3 p.m. ET today at Osceola County Stadium, has been postponed due to two covered persons in the Chattanooga Red Wolves organization testing positive for COVID-19.
A rescheduled date for the match will be announced at a later time.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League One message board...
United Soccer League One Stories from October 10, 2020
- North Texas SC Defeats the Richmond Kickers 2-1 at Globe Life Park - North Texas SC
- Kickers Fall to North Texas on the Road - Richmond Kickers
- Match Preview: Greenville Triumph at FC Tucson - Greenville Triumph SC
- Orlando City B Match against Chattanooga Postponed - Orlando City B
- Matchday Scouting Report: Greenville Triumph SC - FC Tucson
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Orlando City B Stories
- Orlando City B Announces Roster Statuses Following 2020 Season
- Orlando City B Falls to League One Leader Greenville
- Orlando City B to Play Season Finale against Greenville Triumph
- Orlando City B Falls to Richmond Kickers
- Orlando City B Returns Home to Face the Richmond Kickers