Norsemen Acquire Sabo Brothers in Trade with Janesville
ST. CLOUD, MN - The St. Cloud Norsemen announced, Monday morning, that the organization has acquired forward Jackson Sabo and defensemen Broten Sabo from the Janesville Jets.
Both skater, brothers from Rosemount, MN, join the Norsemen as the team prepares a weekend matchup with the Bismarck Bobcats in North Dakota.
Jackson, a 2000-born forward, has appeared in one game for the Jets this season, tallying one assist, after playing in 42 games for the club last season. In the 2019-20 campaign, the 6'3", left-hander amassed 19 points and a commitment to Division I Air Force.
The younger of the brothers, Broten, a 6'1" defenseman, has appeared in one game for the Jets during his rookie campaign. The 2002-born left-hander recorded a plus-3 night in his lone game this season.
The Norsemen will return to action on Friday, November 20 on the road against the Bismarck Bobcats, who currently occupy the third slot in the Central Division standings.
For tickets and information on news and upcoming events go to st.cloudnorsemen.com and follow the Norsemen on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from November 16, 2020
- Cosentino Named Central Star of the Week - Aberdeen Wings
- Hogg Named NAHL's East Division's Star of the Week; Ring Is Honorable Mention - New Jersey Titans
- NAHL Announces Stars of the Week - NAHL
- Norsemen Acquire Sabo Brothers in Trade with Janesville - St. Cloud Norsemen
- Titans Overcome 2 Goal Deficit to Win 3-2 in Shootout - New Jersey Titans
- Balanced Attack Leads Titans to 5-3 Win over Black Bears - New Jersey Titans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.