Hogg Named NAHL's East Division's Star of the Week; Ring Is Honorable Mention
The North American Hockey League announced its Bauer Hockey Divisional Stars of the Week for week ending November 15 and Titans netminder Louden Hogg was named the East Division's Star of the Week while teammate Jack Ring was honorable mention.
Hogg was between the pipes for the Titans weekend sweep over the Maryland Black Bears posting a 2.40 goals against average and .913 save percentage.
"Louden stepped up and got two big wins for us this past weekend" stated Titans head coach Craig Doremus. "He made some timely saves both nights and especially Saturday night when we were slow out of the gate. Louden is a talented young man who we look forward to watching him grow and mature into a NCAA Division 1 goaltender" concluded Doremus.
On the season, the Edina, MN native has a 4 - 1 record with a 2.91 goals against average and 910 save percentage.
Ring had two points (1 goal and 1 assist) over the weekend. He had a goal and an assist in Friday's 5 - 3 in over the Black Bears.
The Hingham, MA native is tied for first on the team with eight points (2 goals and 6 assists). This is the second straight week Ring was selected as honorable mention.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from November 16, 2020
- Cosentino Named Central Star of the Week - Aberdeen Wings
- Hogg Named NAHL's East Division's Star of the Week; Ring Is Honorable Mention - New Jersey Titans
- NAHL Announces Stars of the Week - NAHL
- Norsemen Acquire Sabo Brothers in Trade with Janesville - St. Cloud Norsemen
- Titans Overcome 2 Goal Deficit to Win 3-2 in Shootout - New Jersey Titans
- Balanced Attack Leads Titans to 5-3 Win over Black Bears - New Jersey Titans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.