Nextel becomes official sponsor of the Beaumont Drillers
BEAUMONT, TX -- The Beaumont Drillers are pleased to announce they have signed an exclusive sponsorship with Nextel Partners.
As the official wireless provider of the Beaumont Drillers, a Nextel patch will be worn on all home and away game-day jerseys.
"Nextel is excited to become the exclusive wireless provider of the NIFL's Beaumont Drillers," said general manager of Nextel Partners, Jim Jarrard. "Community sponsorships are just a small way Nextel gives back to its service areas."
Nextel Partners, Inc. based in Kirkland, Wash., has exclusive rights to offer the same fully integrated, digital wireless communications services offered by Nextel Communications, Inc. (Nextel) in mid-sized and rural markets in 31 states where approximately 54 million people reside. To learn more about Nextel Partners, visit www.nextelpartners.com.
Nextel and Nextel Partners, Inc. currently serve 297 of the top 300 U.S. markets where approximately 261 million people live or work and currently have over 16 million domestic digital subscribers.
"We look forward to a long lasting relationship with Nextel," said Drillers general manager Steve Reap. "They are a proven company and we couldn't be more excited."
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from February 23, 2005
- Rage supports WIL's 16th annual "Country Cares For Kids" Radiothon - RiverCity Rage
- Nextel becomes official sponsor of the Beaumont Drillers - Beaumont Drillers
- Miami Morays announce training camp roster and schedule - Miami Morays
- Vets' Return; Night & Day Difference - West Texas Roughnecks
- Garth Glissman Sign with Capitols - Lincoln Capitols
- Fayetteville Guard Names Coach's Show - Fayetteville Guard
- Drillers ready for training camp to begin - Beaumont Drillers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.