Drillers/Ford Arena expect full capacity on Saturday
BEAUMONT, TX - The Beaumont Drillers' first-ever home playoff game will be played in front of a full house at Ford Arena on Saturday night when the team hosts the Katy Copperheads.
Over 6,000 tickets have been picked up and less than 1,000 remain as of Friday afternoon.
The Drillers dream came true when Katy failed to keep their home playoff game at the Merrill Center and it wasn't a problem for Beaumont and Ford Arena, who have been most accommodating.
Free Boomtown USA waterpark coupons will be given away throughout the game along with merchandise from the official Dallas Cowboys store.
Fans who have not yet picked up their free tickets are encouraged to do so quickly so they can watch Beaumont win their first-ever home playoff the "Black & Silver" charm the snakes.
The Ford Park Box Office remains open until 5 p.m. on Friday and will re-open again at Noon on Saturday.
Limit 8 tickets per person.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from July 7, 2006
- Rage Press Conference - RiverCity Rage
- ThunderBolts-Maulers Playoff Preview - Lakeland ThunderBolts
- Drillers/Ford Arena expect full capacity on Saturday - Beaumont Drillers
- Mink and Co. Return Home for Opening Round - Montgomery Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.