Drillers to give away free tickets to last home game
BEAUMONT - The Beaumont Drillers will host the Twin City Gators this Saturday, June 24 at 7:05 p.m. inside Ford Arena. It will be the final home game of the regular season.
The Drillers (7-6) have already qualified for the playoffs and will go on to the road to face either the Tri-Cities Fever or the Katy Copperheads in the first round of the NIFL Pacific Conference playoffs.
Beginning Wednesday at 1 p.m., fans can pick up four (4) free tickets at the Ford Park Box Office for Saturday's game (limit 4 tickets per person). The free tickets are limited and will be on a first come first serve basis.
It's also Hurricane Awareness/Safety Night. Several representatives from area fire and police departements, the Red Cross, Humane Sociey and other local agencies will be on hand to answer questions about this year's hurricane season.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from June 20, 2006
- Drillers to give away free tickets to last home game - Beaumont Drillers
- Stars Falls Short Marshals - Arkansas Stars
- Maulers Reach .500 Mark with 56-49, OT Win - Montgomery Bears
- Night of honor - RiverCity Rage
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.