New York Red Bulls Launch 1Beat Kit
The 1Beat Kit is a testament to the resilience of our community. We are tough, we are passionate, and we have and always will be there for each other. This year, we solidified this notion more than ever, proving that Red Never Quits.
Within our walls, our fans are the heartbeat of our matchdays, the pulse of Red Bull Arena. The sounds of our drums, the sight of waving checkered flags and the unified chants all contribute to our club's identity and DNA. We are one family marching to one beat that brings our matchday and our club values to life. And although our community is made up of many flags, the checkered flag is ours.
The 2021 1Beat Kit was designed to be worn not only on matchdays, but infusing it for everyday lifestyle. The unique checker pattern was created to celebrate an integral part of our matchdays and our supporters who champion it. Representing the energy and the dynamic of the club on and off the pitch.
This season, we will be introducing a new mark, an NY monogram to be displayed on the back of the jersey. A monogram for our communities, from the Empire State to the Garden State, and all the different cultures that embody it.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 15, 2021
- Dignity Health's Southwest Division Partners with the LA Galaxy, Dignity Health Sports Park to Provide COVID-19 Vaccinations to Underserved Communities of LA - LA Galaxy
- Houston Dynamo Re-Sign Midfielder Boniek Garcia - Houston Dynamo FC
- LA Galaxy Sign Defender Oniel Fisher - LA Galaxy
- Orlando City SC Acquires 2021 International Roster Spot - Orlando City SC
- Columbus Crew SC Acquires Allocation Money in Trade with Orlando City SC - Columbus Crew SC
- Earthquakes Acquire Argentine Midfielder Eric Remedi in Trade with Atlanta United FC - San Jose Earthquakes
- Atlanta United Acquires up to $500,000 GAM from San Jose Earthquakes - Atlanta United FC
- New York Red Bulls Launch 1Beat Kit - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New York Red Bulls Stories
- New York Red Bulls Further Partnerships with Jersey, Apparel Placements
- Red Bull Arena Receives Global Biorisk Advisory Council STAR Accreditation
- New York Red Bulls Name Stefano Fusaro Digital Correspondent and Spanish Radio Host
- New York Red Bulls Issue Club Statement
- New York Red Bulls Announce 2021 Regular Season Schedule