New York Liberty Waives Kelly Miller
NEW YORK, NY - July 2, 2012 - The New York Liberty announce today that the team has waived guard Kelly Miller. In 11 regular season games, the 12-year WNBA veteran averaged 1.0 points, 0.7 rebounds, 0.5 assists in 7.5 minutes for the Liberty.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from July 2, 2012
- Sparks Forward Candace Parker Named Player of the Month - Los Angeles Sparks
- Atlanta Dream Skills Academy in Winston July 16 - Atlanta Dream
- Charles Named Player of the Month - Connecticut Sun
- Connecticut's Charles and Los Angeles' Parker Named Players of the Month - WNBA
- Atlanta Dream's Angel McCoughtry Named WNBA Eastern Conference Player of the Week - Atlanta Dream
- Indiana Acquires Karima Christmas in Trade with Tulsa Shock - Indiana Fever
- Shock Acquires Roneeka Hodges - Tulsa Shock
- Dream's McCoughtry and Silver Stars' Young Take Weekly Honors - WNBA
- Sun Spotlights The Arc New London County - Connecticut Sun
- Sparks Waive Guard Coco Miller - Los Angeles Sparks
- Phoenix Mercury's Samantha Prahalis Named Rookie of the Month for June - WNBA
- New York Liberty Waives Kelly Miller - New York Liberty
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New York Liberty Stories
- Nets, Liberty, Barclays Center Host Bus Tour to Encourage Census Completion, Voter Registration
- Jazmine Jones Named to WNBA's 2020 All-Rookie Team
- New York Liberty Star Kia Nurse Joins TSN as Basketball Analyst
- New York Liberty to Celebrate Inaugural Hispanic Heritage Month Presented by HSS
- New York Liberty Postgame Notes vs. Dallas Wings