New Tulsa Roughnecks Ownership out to Find New Faces
TULSA, OK - TULSA ROUGHNECKS, FC recently revealed the names and faces of their New Ownership group. Brothers, J.W., Ryan, and Kyle, grew up in Tulsa and are enthusiastic about giving something back to the people that all can enjoy and take pride in. One of the first ways they intend to do this, is by providing exciting job opportunities for Tulsans. The Roughnecks' intend to hire 20 new Front Office and Technical Staff from September 2019 through January 2020. Additionally, the Club will be announcing future opportunities for internships, as well as, part-time, retail and match day positions. The Craft Brothers believe that in order to bring the Championship title back to Tulsa, the right investments must be made in supporting a talented staff, building great operating systems, and employee training.
The Tulsa Roughnecks FC are building a new Front Office staff with talented individuals who are ready to take on an exciting challenge that is rooted in a mission dedicated to inspiring and creating the very best for Tulsa through the world's beautiful game. This Club wants to build a reputation of being creative, hardworking, and dedicated to continuously developing a world-class product and championship club in perpetuity.
"We want to make smart investments in the Team and are committed to seeing the Club continue for the next 100 years.," said Roughnecks Owner, J.W. Craft. "We want to provide challenging, yet meaningful jobs for Tulsans that help to empower and grow the talent of our community."
As the first and only professional sports franchise in Tulsa since the 1970's, it's important the Club begin to write a new chapter of its history, with new leadership and staff. The Roughnecks are in a global search for a new Club President and hiring an Executive Team and staff for the Sales, Marketing, and Operations departments. Current open positions include Head of Ticketing, Head of Partnerships & Corporate Development, Head of Marketing & Communications, Associate Brand Designer, Digital Community Manager.
Information about Tulsa Roughnecks, FC employment opportunities and internships can be found at teamworkonline.com/soccer-jobs/uslsoccer/tulsa-roughnecks-fc
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from September 9, 2019
- New Tulsa Roughnecks Ownership out to Find New Faces - FC Tulsa
- Match Preview vs. Phoenix Rising - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Reno 1868 FC to Take on Tacoma in Tuesday Action - Reno 1868 FC
- Nashville SC to Host IMPACT Event with Preston Taylor Ministries - Nashville SC
- Orange County Not Dampered by Rain, Win Again on the Road - Orange County SC
- Louisville City FC Breaks 5,000 Season Tickets on Day 1 of Public Sale - Louisville City FC
- Rowdies Go Gold for Childhood Cancer Awareness - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Nashville SC Offense Goes Cold in Loss at Saint Louis FC - Nashville SC
- Championship Weekend Recap - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Three Things: Charlotte 1 - 3 Rowdies - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Season Tickets for Next Season Now Available - Louisville City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Tulsa Stories
- Take Advantage of FC Tulsa Payment Plan on 2021 Season Tickets
- FC Tulsa Falls to El Paso Locomotive FC in Penalty Shootout
- FC Tulsa Travels to El Paso Locomotive FC for First Round Playoff Match
- FC Tulsa to Host Watch Party at ONEOK Field for Saturday Playoff Match
- FC Tulsa Clinches Playoff Spot in 2-0 Victory over Colorado Springs