NCFC to Play New York Red Bulls II on Wednesday, Match against Charlotte Rescheduled for Saturday
TAMPA, Fla. - The United Soccer League tonight announced that North Carolina FC and the New York Red Bulls II have agreed to a neutral site game in place of two separately cancelled fixtures against Loudoun United FC. The pair will face off on Wednesday, September 30 at City Stadium in Richmond with kickoff scheduled for 5 p.m. ET.
Due to the added match for North Carolina FC, their previously scheduled game against the Charlotte Independence has been moved to Saturday, October 3, with kickoff scheduled for 7 p.m. ET at WakeMed Soccer Park. North Carolina FC continues to work with Memphis 901 FC and the USL to reschedule the September 23 match.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from September 28, 2020
- Fixture Change Confirmed for Independence - Charlotte Independence
- NCFC to Play New York Red Bulls II on Wednesday, Match against Charlotte Rescheduled for Saturday - North Carolina FC
- USL, USL Black Players Alliance Announces Partnerships with Activote, Civic Alliance - USL
- Preview: Republic FC vs. Tacoma Defiance - Sacramento Republic FC
- Three Takeaways from #RNOvSAC - Sacramento Republic FC
- Fan Appreciation Night on October 4 - Austin Bold FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent North Carolina FC Stories
- John Bradford Named Head Coach of North Carolina FC
- North Carolina FC Announces Departure of Head Coach Dave Sarachan
- North Carolina FC Makes Strategic Move to USL League One
- U.S. Women's National Team Will Hold January Training Camp and Host Two Matches against Colombia in Orlando, Florida to Kick off 2021
- Final Downtown South Parcel Closing