NBA D-League Daily Developments
February 5, 2011 - NBA G League (G League) News Release
TULSA TRADES EHAMBE TO AUSTIN FOR 2011 DRAFT PICK
The Austin Toros today announced a trade with the Tulsa 66ers bringing Moses Ehambe to Austin in exchange for a third round draft pick in the 2011 NBA D-League draft. To make room for Ehambe, the Toros waived Lewis Clinch. Ehambe, a 6-5, 220 pound shooting guard out of Oral Roberts University, played two seasons (08-09. 09-10) for Tulsa. He played in 50 games each season averaging 10.1 points, 1.7 rebounds and 13 points, 2.6 rebounds respectively. Ehambe played sixteen games in Spain earlier in the season with the Ourense. Ehambe will join the Toros today when they take on the Erie BayHawks at Cedar Park Center.
FRIDAY NIGHT HIGHLIGHTS...top performers from Friday's games: (See highlights of last night's games at http://www.nba.com/dleague/video/originals)
Stanley Robinson had 22 points to highlight the seven Energy players who finished in double figures.
Jerome Dyson led Tulsa with a game-high 21 points, Byron Mullens added 19 points, eight rebounds and two blocked shots and Ryan Reid posted a double-double with 10 points and a game-high 14 rebounds.
Maurice Baker scored 16 points, grabbed 10 rebounds and dished out nine assists for his first double-double of the season to lead the Dakota Wizards to a win over Maine.
Steve Novak poured in a game-high 21 points in his Bighorns debut, leading Reno to a 110-96 victory over the Stampede.
Jeff Adrien recorded his 15th double-double in 20 games with 17 points and a career-high tying 16 rebounds. Patrick Sullivan added 14 points.
In his first game of his assignment by the Clippers, Willie Warren collected a team-high 22 points while adding six rebounds and five assists for the Jam. Scottie Reynolds handed out 18 assists for the Armor in the loss.
ALUMNI ACHIEVEMENTS: A look at NBA D-League Alumni in last night's NBA games:
36 players with NBA D-League experience competed in 12 NBA games last night, eight as starters.
Cleveland's Ramon Sessions collected 20 points and handed off 11 assists in a loss to Memphis.
Toronto's Amir Johnson recorded a double-double with 19 points and 12 rebounds in victory over Minnesota.
Toronto's Sonny Weems tallied 16 points, three rebounds and three assists in a win over Minnesota.
GATORADE CALL-UP BOARD:
Player NBA Team NBA D-League Team Call-Up Date
Zabian Dowdell Phoenix Tulsa 1/9/11
Larry Owens San Antonio Tusla 1/16/11
Mustafa Shakur Washington Rio Grande Valley 1/22/11
Chris Johnson Portland Dakota 1/24/11
Garrett Temple Milwaukee Erie 1/25/11
Trey Johnson Toronto Bakersfield 1/26/11
Orien Greene New Jersey Utah 2/1/11
ASSIGNMENT BOARD: NBA Players Currently on Assignment in the NBA D-League
Player NBA Team NBA D-League Team Assignment Date G MPG PPG RPG APG
Pape Sy Atlanta Utah 12/27/10 15 23.4 8.6 3.4 1.5
Jeremy Lin Golden State Reno 1/9/11 16 32.0 17.9 5.6 4.7
Dexter Pittman Miami Sioux Falls 1/6/11 18 27.2 14.6 8.3 1.2
Avery Bradley Boston Maine 1/14/11 8 31.9 16.5 4.6 5.0
Craig Brackins Philadelphia Springfield 1/15/11 13 36.8 19.8 8.6 1.5
James Johnson Chicago Iowa 1/27/11 5 31.6 20.6 8.8 4.6
Armon Johnson Portland Idaho 1/28/11 3 26.0 13.3 5.0 2.0
Ish Smith Houston Rio Grande Valley 2/1/11 7 31.9 12.9 4.0 7.1
Byron Mullens Oklahoma City Tulsa 2/3/11 2 34.5 19.0 6.0 1.5
Willie Warren L.A. Clippers Bakersfield 2/3/11 1 20.0 22.0 6.0 5.0
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 5, 2011
- Skyforce wins battle - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Stampede Swept By Reno - Idaho Stampede
- Vipers Complete Season Sweep of Thunderbirds - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- T-Birds Drop Second Straight to Vipers - New Mexico Thunderbirds
- Wizards Crush the Red Claws - Dakota Wizards
- Landry, Sloan Lead 'Horns Past Stampede, 105-103 - Reno Bighorns
- Flash Drop Second Straight Road Game - Utah Flash
- Haynes, Stinson Fuel Energy's 117-94 Win Over Utah - Iowa Wolves
- Tulsa Falls Short in Texas, 110-94 - Tulsa 66ers
- Daniels' Big Night Propels Legends To Victory - Texas Legends
- Jeremy Lin Recalled by Warriors - Reno Bighorns
- Wizards Acquire Center Chris Ayer - Dakota Wizards
- Larry Owens Rejoins Tulsa 66ers - Tulsa 66ers
- BayHawks Out-Shoot Toros - Austin Spurs
- Johnson Returns to Dakota - Dakota Wizards
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
- Austin Toros Make Trade with Tulsa 66ers - Austin Spurs
- Tulsa Announces Acquisition and Trade of Moses Ehambe for Third Round Draft Pick - Tulsa 66ers
- Bakersfield Wins 3-Point Shoot-Out - Bakersfield Jam
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.