National Lacrosse League Partners with CBS Sports Digital
PHILADELPHIA - The National Lacrosse League (NLL), the largest men's professional indoor lacrosse league in North America, today announced a partnership with CBS Sports Digital to stream live and on-demand NLL games on the subscription OTT service SportsLive, including regular-season and playoff games.
"We are thrilled to continue to build upon our historic broadcasting partnerships with the addition of CBS Sports Digital. The future of sports is an ever-changing digital viewing experience, and bringing in a world class organization and platform like CBS Sports Digital is truly exciting for our fans," said NLL Commissioner Nick Sakiewicz. "Last season we witnessed the additions of some major broadcasting partners and as a result more viewers are tuning in to NLL TV than ever before."
This marks the 13th partnership announcement from the League since November 2016. In addition to streaming NLL games, CBS Sports Digital will promote NLL games across its digital platforms, creating an opportunity to expose the NLL to a new audience of sports fans.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from December 13, 2017
- Rock Move Brandon Slade Moved to Active Roster - Toronto Rock
- Stealth Partner with Tsn Radio - Vancouver Stealth
- National Lacrosse League Partners with CBS Sports Digital - Saskatchewan Rush
- NLL Partners with CBS Sports Digital - Toronto Rock
- Knighthawks Partner with Smola Consulting to Launch 'saves for Kids' - Rochester Knighthawks
- Rock Partner with Gord Downie & Chanie Wenjack Fund for Home Opener - Toronto Rock
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Saskatchewan Rush Stories
- Rush & Roughnecks Team up to 'Lacrosse out Cancer'
- Swarm Buzz Rush
- Rush vs. Swarm Game Notes
- Humboldt Strong Ticket Blitz
- Rush Blast Stealth with 20-Goal Effort