Semifinals: Las Vegas
Washington will take on the Las Vegas Aces in the Semifinal round starting tonight. Washington holds a 2-1 advantage in the regular season series.
MATCHUPS THIS SEASON (2-1)
DATE RESULT WAS HIGH LAV HIGH
6/20 @ LAV W, 95-72 PTS Delle Donne-29 Wilson-28 AST Cloud-7 McBride, Plum-4 REB Delle Donne-11 Cambage, Hamby-6
7/13 vs. LAV L, 85-81 PTS Cloud-18 Colson, Wilson-17 AST Toliver-7 Cambage, McBride, Young-4 REB Sanders-10 Cambage-9
8/5 @ LAV W, 99-70 PTS Delle Donne-21 Plum-17 AST Cloud-9 Plum, Young-5 REB Sanders-7 Wilson, Hamby-5
In 26 wins this season, the Mystics averaged a league-best win margin of 19.5 points per game. Washington averaged 93.5 points per game in victories this season, and 20 of their 26 wins were by 10-or-more points, including 13 by 20 points or more and eight by 25 or more - the most 20+ and 25+ point wins in a season in league history.
In their victory against the Connecticut Sun, Washington won by 43 points, the largest margin in franchise history and fourth largest in WNBA history.
Average Win Margin, 2019
Las Vegas 12.2
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from September 17, 2019
- Sparks Drop Game 1 of the WNBA Semifinals - Los Angeles Sparks
- Wings Awarded No. 2 Pick in 2020 WNBA Draft - Dallas Wings
- Liberty Secure No. 1 Pick in the 2020 WNBA Draft - New York Liberty
- Indiana Secures No. 3 Pick in 2020 WNBA Draft - Indiana Fever
- New York Liberty Wins Top Pick in 2020 WNBA Draft Presented by State Farm=ae - WNBA
- Diamond DeShields, Katie Lou Samuelson, Stefanie Dolson Among 22 Athletes Set to Begin Training with USA Basketball Women's National Team - Chicago Sky
- Mystics Roster Update - Washington Mystics
- Mystics Notes - Washington Mystics
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.