Mystics Medical Update
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Washington Mystics announced that center Shakira Austin underwent successful surgery to repair a labrum tear in her left hip. Recovery is expected to be four to six months and further updates will be provided when appropriate.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from December 1, 2023
- Mystics Medical Update - Washington Mystics
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Washington Mystics Stories
- USA Basketball Announces Women's National Team Assistant Coaches for 2024 Summer Olympic Games
- Mystics Sign Elissa Cunane to Training Camp Contract
- Ariel Atkins to Represent Team USA at the 2024 Fiba Women's Olympic Qualifying Tournament
- Mystics Sign Didi Richards to Training Camp Contract
- Mystics Sign Emily Engstler to Training Camp Contract