Movie Night 2: Casper the Friendly Ghost Visits Leidos Field at Ripken Stadium
Movie Night returns to Leidos Field at Ripken Stadium on Halloween night, Saturday, October 31 with everyone's favorite ghost, Casper. Gates open at 4:30pm and showtime is 5:30pm. Spend your Halloween with us watching this 1995 classic on the field.
Tickets start at $5, with tickets available at $10 with a popcorn and soda can/water bottle included in purchase. No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the ballpark. Lawn chairs are not permitted in the ballpark. Guests are welcome to bring beach towels or blankets to sit on the field or sit socially distanced in the stadium seating.
Movie Night 2 will be limited to 250 guests. To verify entry into the ballpark, please bring your print at home ticket emailed to you as a link after purchase. The IronBirds will have an RSVP List of all movie ticket purchasers at the front gates.
If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact our ticket office at 410-297-9292.
• Discuss this story on the New York-Penn League message board...
New York-Penn League Stories from October 8, 2020
- Movie Night 2: Casper the Friendly Ghost Visits Leidos Field at Ripken Stadium - Aberdeen IronBirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Aberdeen IronBirds Stories
- 2021 IronBirds Coaching Staff Announced
- 2021 IronBirds Schedule Released
- IronBirds Invited to Become Class A-Advanced Level Affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles, Orange Friday Blowout Sale, and 2021 Flex Packs ON-SALE NOW
- IronBirds Receive Notice of Invitation to Retain Affiliation with Orioles
- Movie Night 2: Casper the Friendly Ghost Visits Leidos Field at Ripken Stadium