Metrostars Canada Series against Rochester Lancers Postponed
ST.CATHARINES - The Major Arena Soccer League announced today that the Opening Weekend series between MetroStars Canada and the Rochester Lancers, originally scheduled for Nov. 22 and Nov. 24, has been postponed due to unforeseen logistical issues in regards to the playing field for this weekend's series.
The Lancers will now open their 2019-2020 season at home against Utica City FC on Nov 29 at 7:00 p.m. ET. The MetroStars will now kick off their season on Dec. 7 at 6:05 p.m. ET on the road against the Baltimore Blast.
The 2019-2020 MASL campaign begins this weekend with 7 games between Friday Nov. 22 and Monday, Nov. 25. All games will be available live on MASL.tv and MASLSoccer.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from November 21, 2019
- Sockers Sign Forward Cesar Romero - San Diego Sockers
- Comets Announce Season Opening Roster - Kansas City Comets
- Heat Resign Julian Escobar and Sign Goalkeeper Jesus "Chuy" Molina - Harrisburg Heat
- Utica City Signs Trio Ahead of Season Opener - Utica City FC
- Home Opening Weekend for Rochester's Team - Rochester Lancers
- 'New Look' Florida Tropics Will Make 2019-20 Debut against Orlando Friday Night - Florida Tropics SC
- Metrostars Canada Series against Rochester Lancers Postponed - Mississauga MetroStars
- Baltimore Blast vs. Utica City FC Game Preview - Baltimore Blast
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Mississauga MetroStars Stories
- MetroStars Canada Brings Major Arena Soccer to Fans with Six-City Tour
- Metrostars Canada Launches 6-City Tour in Niagara & Hosts Marvel Super Hero Weekends
- Metrostars Canada Will Make Its Debut in Kingston Next Month, with a Pair of Games at Leon's Centre
- Metrostars Canada Series against Rochester Lancers Postponed
- MetroStars Drop Last Game to Heat