Mayhem Get Reinforcements from ECHL with Trask and Pfeil Return
MACON, GA- The Macon Mayhem announced on Tuesday morning that winger Jake Trask and defenseman Brandon Pfeil have returned from loan to the ECHL.
Trask, 26, was loaned to the Wichita Thunder on January 30th and spent two games for the team. In two games for Wichita, Trask recorded no points, two penalty minutes (PIM) and a plus-one rating. After missing a pair of Mayhem games this past weekend, Trask now ranks second in the SPHL in points with 42 - only trailing Fayetteville's Jake Hauswirth with 43. In 32 games, the Mayhem assistant captain has 16 goals, 26 assists, 42 points and a plus-18 rating.
Pfeil, 25, spent one game with the Orlando Solar Bears after being loaned to them on February 3rd, recording three shots on goal and two PIM in the game. The 6-2, 185-pound defenseman has been hot lately, as he has five assists and is plus-eight over his last four games with Macon. He has one goal, 12 assists and 13 points over 33 games this season, and he is tied with Trask for the team-lead in plus-minus at plus-18.
Trask and Pfeil are back in the lineup Tuesday morning, as the Mayhem are in Mississippi to take on the RiverKings at 10:30 AM CST. For Mayhem ticket information, visit MaconMayhem.com or call the Mayhem Front Office at (478) 803-1592.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Images from this story
Macon Mayhem Winger Jake Trask
Macon Mayhem Defenseman Brandon Pfeil
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from February 6, 2018
- RiverKings Control Mayhem, 4-1 - Mississippi RiverKings
- Pensacola's Shayne Morrissey Named Warrior Player of the Week - SPHL
- Mayhem Handed Second Straight Defeat by Mississippi - Macon Mayhem
- Midweek Report: ThunderBolts Return Home to Face Bulls, RiverKings - Evansville Thunderbolts
- Mayhem Get Reinforcements from ECHL with Trask and Pfeil Return - Macon Mayhem
- Mayhem Game Notes: Mayhem at Mississippi RiverKings - Macon Mayhem
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.