Mavericks Continue Affilation with Chicago Wolves
Independence, Missouri - June 26, 2014 -- The Missouri Mavericks announced Thursday morning that they will continue their affiliation with the Chicago Wolves of the American Hockey League for the 2014-15 hockey season.
"We are excited to renew our affiliation with Chicago," said Brent Thiessen, Missouri Mavericks President and General Manager. "The Wolves are great to work with and a true first class organization where players are excited to play exceptional hockey."
This will be the fourth year of the Mavericks affiliation with the Wolves. Defenseman, Henrik - degaard, was assigned to Missouri at the top of the 2013-14 season by Chicago, who went on to play a key role on the Mavs' blue line, and participated in the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, representing his home country of Norway. - degaard was called up to the Wolves' lineup for the postseason, along with Mavericks' teammate Eric Castonguay.
The 2014-15 Central Hockey League season will begin on October 24, 2014. Missouri Mavericks season tickets are on sale now. Visit MissouriMavericks.com or call 816-252-7825 for more information.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from June 26, 2014
- Sundogs See Light at End of the Dumpster - Arizona Sundogs
- Skilled Forward Jonathan Lessard Headed Back to Allen - Allen Americans
- Mavericks Continue Affilation with Chicago Wolves - Kansas City Mavericks
- Community Rallies as Sundogs Reach 208 Tickets - Arizona Sundogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kansas City Mavericks Stories
- Mavericks, Thunder Announce Salvation Army Kettle Challenge
- Mavericks Clinch Best Start in Team History with Seventh-Straight Win
- Game Day Report: Mavericks Face Thunder in Kids Day Game Clash
- Mavericks, Mariners Announce Future Considerations Trade
- Mavs Monday Report: November 12