Mammoth Introduce Player Walks and Tailgates for the 2019-20 Season
The Colorado Mammoth today have announced that for each of their nine regular season home games will include a pregame Player Walk and Tailgate feature. With nine home games through the season and an incredible in arena show, the team wanted to expand on the opportunity for fans to enjoy their Mammoth gamedays with more chances to meet other Mammoth fans and interact with the players that they root for. Details for each of the features are described more in depth below.
Â Player Walk: Fans are able to gather prior to each game and greet the Mammoth players as they head into Pepsi Center. The Player Walk will occur on the East side of Pepsi Center in front of Club Lexus by the Land Cruiser Lot. The window in which players will arrive for a 7:30PM start time will be between 4:45PM and 5:15PM. Come say hello to each of the Mammoth players and wish them good luck as they prepare for the nights game. Who knows, they may have gifts and prizes with them to give to the fans in attendance! The players will be ecstatic to hear words of encouragement from their biggest fans!
Tailgate: After the Player Walk, fans are then encouraged to move to the west side of the arena for a pregame tailgate in the Plaza of Fame next to the Grand Plaza. All fans are welcome to join. Legends, Pepsi Centers new concessionaire, will be on site to serve drinks. The location also has the potential to have music, games, and more for each home game. The tailgate area will be open from 5:15PM to 7:15PM for a 7:30PM game time. No outside food or drinks will be allowed into the tailgate area. Anyone entering the tailgate area is subject to additional security screenings. Location of tailgate may be subject to change due to inclement weather.
Fans should assume that at each home game these features will occur unless otherwise noted through social media or email platforms the week leading into the game and as late as a few hours before each will begin.
Tickets are on sale now for the 2019-20 Mammoth season and can be purchased at AltitudeTickets.com. For information on Season Ticket and Partial Season Ticket Membership, please visit ColoradoMammoth.com or call 303.405.1101. The Mammoth start their season on Faceoff Weekend on Friday, November 29 at 7:30PM in a rematch of last season's West Division Semifinal against the Saskatchewan Rush.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from November 25, 2019
- Mammoth Introduce Player Walks and Tailgates for the 2019-20 Season - Colorado Mammoth
- Georgia Swarm Reveal Roster for 2019-20 NLL Season - Georgia Swarm
- Seals Announce 2019-20 Roster - San Diego Seals
- Rush Unveil 2019-20 Roster - Saskatchewan Rush
- Roughnecks Announce 21-Player Active Roster - Calgary Roughnecks
- Warriors Announce Paul Bissonnette as Team Ambassador - Vancouver Warriors
- Thunderbirds Announce Inaugural 21-Man Roster - Halifax Thunderbirds
- Rock Announce 2019-20 Final Roster - Toronto Rock
- New England Finalizes 2019-20 Roster - New England Black Wolves
- Riptide Announce Inaugural Season Roster - New York Riptide
- Knighthawks Unveil 2019-20 Roster - Rochester Knighthawks
- Bandits Announce 2019-20 Roster - Buffalo Bandits
- Mammoth Goal Songs Announced for the 2019-20 Season - Colorado Mammoth
- National Lacrosse League, B/R Live Enhance Media Partnership as 2019-20 Season Begins - NLL
- Warriors Announce 2019/2020 Roster - Vancouver Warriors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Mammoth Stories
- Colorado Looks to Keep Rolling as Mammoth Host Bandits January 25
- Hooters Happy Hour Returns January 28 with Second Annual Wing Eating Contest
- Mammoth Hold Rush to Six as Offense Finds It Stride in Saskatchewan
- Mammoth Limited to Five Goals as Colorado Drops Divisional Duel in Vancouver
- Colorado to Visit Vancouver, Saskatchewan During West Division Double-Header