Mammoth Announces December 22 LOUD HOUSE Home Opener against Georgia Swarm
DENVER - The Colorado Mammoth of the National Lacrosse League (NLL) announced today that the team will host the Georgia Swarm Friday, Dec. 22 inside the LOUD HOUSE as Ball Arena and Colorado's passionate fanbase prepares for the team's 2023-24 Home Opener.
While the Mammoth are scheduled to start the season on the road, it won't be long until the best fans in the league are together once again as Colorado's colorful lacrosse community is set to "GET IN THE BOX" in T-minus three months!
Colorado's complete 2023-24 schedule will be available next week on Tuesday, September 26 at 10 a.m.
The Mammoth most recently secured a 13-10 victory over Georgia on Feb. 3 when the teams last met inside the LOUD HOUSE.
Meeting during the first matchup of the season during the team's 2022 NLL Championship run, Colorado also logged a 16-11 win over the Swarm on Dec. 4, 2021 and will look to keep its winning streak alive during this year's home opener.
Set to welcome back the burgundy and black squad the only, Ball Arena will be dressed to the nines with this season's updated look and feel, tons of Mammoth swag from two decades of dedicated fans and all of the GET IN THE BOX cards you can imagine!
Single-game tickets will officially be available on Thursday, Sept. 28 at 10 a.m. MT.
Fans who haven't locked in their Season Ticket Membership for the 2023-24 season can do so here, while potential attendees can sign up to be notified when single-game, group packages and beyond become available here!
Mammoth fans can stay tuned to coloradomammoth.com and Colorado Mammoth social media channels for the latest news, team updates and beyond as the 2023-24 NLL season quickly approaches!
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from September 21, 2023
- Key Returnees Keegan Bal and Reid Bowering 'Can't Wait' for Upcoming Warriors' Season - Vancouver Warriors
- Seals Add New Offensive Coordinator + Director of Player Personnel - San Diego Seals
- Rock Will Face Philadelphia in Home Opener - Toronto Rock
- Bandits Sign Carte, Constantopoulos to One-Year Deals - Buffalo Bandits
- Thunderbirds Announce 2023-24 Home Opener - Halifax Thunderbirds
- Georgia Swarm Charge into the 2023-24 Season with Home Opener on December 9 - Georgia Swarm
- Mammoth Announces December 22 LOUD HOUSE Home Opener against Georgia Swarm - Colorado Mammoth
- Philadelphia Wings Extend Blaze Riorden - Philadelphia Wings
- Knighthawks Ink Waters, Pair of 2023 Draft Picks to Two-Year Deals - Rochester Knighthawks
- NLL Pre-Season Game Coming to Moose Jaw - Saskatchewan Rush
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Mammoth Stories
- Colorado Mammoth Announces 2023-24 Roster
- Colorado Signs Forward Jon Phillips to One-Year Deal
- Mammoth Acquires Conditional 2024 NLL Entry Draft Selection from Panther City Lacrosse Club
- Training Camp Takeaways: Week 4
- ESPN to Broadcast 10 National Lacrosse League Games Across Linear Channels