Make or Break Game for the Wranglers: Battle Between Two 1st Place Teams
AUSTIN-The Austin Wranglers will hold their weekly press briefing at Third Base Sports Bar this Tuesday at 3 p.m. Third Base, located at 1717 West 6th Street in Austin, will provide heavy appetizers and a choice of soda, ice tea, or water, for the media in attendance.
After a tough loss on the road against division rival Rio Grande Valley, Head Coach Ben Bennett will address the media on Tuesday, July 22nd at 3 p.m. at Third Base. Coach Bennett will answer questions about the playoff possibilities and discuss this week's final regular season game against Southwest Division rival, the Bossier-Shreveport BattleWings, who are currently tied with the Wranglers for first place.
The BattleWings are lead by Head Coach Jon Norris, who was formerly with the Austin Wranglers' as Defensive Coordinator and Line Coach.
Joining Coach Bennett at the press briefing will be Wrangler players and staff, who will be available to answer questions regarding the game this week and the upcoming playoffs. The post season will begin the following weekend, with teams, match-ups, times and locations to be announced.
The Austin Wranglers will feature Fan Appreciate Night on July 26th when they'll wrap up the regular season against the Bossier-Shreveport BattleWings at U.S. Army Field at the Frank Erwin Center. Kickoff is set for 7:00 p.m. Great seats are still available for the final home game by calling the Austin Wranglers at 512.339.3939 or visiting www.austinwranglers.com.
2009 Season Tickets are currently on sale and start as low as $100. Purchase your season tickets today to reserve the best seats in the house as well as all the benefits of being a season ticket holder such as: Free ticket exchange, invitation to exclusive season ticket holder events, discounts on merchandise and additional tickets, and much more! Call the Wranglers ticket office today at 512.339.3939 to reserve your 2009 season tickets!
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from July 21, 2008
- Gatto To Be Featured on CW39 Houston Tuesday Night at 9pm - Texas Copperheads
- Dusters pull out touchdown victory - Amarillo Venom
- Make or Break Game for the Wranglers: Battle Between Two 1st Place Teams - Austin Wranglers
- Siegfried Throwing out First Pitch at Travs Game - Arkansas Diamonds
- Twisters' Playoff Tickets Go on Sale to General Public on July 25 - Arkansas Diamonds
- Blizzard Playoff Tickets On Sale Now - Green Bay Blizzard
- Sharks Escape Copperheads Comeback - Texas Copperheads
- BattleWings Playoff Tickets on Sale Now - Bossier-Shreveport Battle Wings
- Pioneers Keep Rolling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers
- Sharks win final home game verses the Copperheads - Corpus Christi Sharks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.