Major League Soccer Preseason Schedule Update
FRISCO, Texas - Major League Soccer today announced an update to the MLS club preseason report dates. With the MLS regular season kicking off the weekend of Saturday, April 17, MLS players will report on March 1 for a seven-day quarantine period, medical exams, and testing prior to the start of team training on March 8. The new preseason report date allows for six weeks of training before Major League Soccer's 26th season kicks off the weekend of April 17.
The 2021 FC Dallas preseason schedule will be announced in the coming days.
Players may begin their seven-day quarantine period prior to March 1 on a voluntary basis. In such case, players may conduct individual training during the quarantine period, or may engage in group training following the seven-day quarantine period provided that each player has conducted medical exams and testing. Technical staffs and coaches may not be present during group trainings prior to March 1.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 13, 2021
- Orlando City SC Signs Brazilian Forward Alexandre Pato - Orlando City SC
- Major League Soccer Preseason Schedule Update - MLS
- Major League Soccer Preseason Schedule Update - FC Dallas
- Major League Soccer Preseason Schedule Update - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- Toyota Stadium to Host 2021 Concacaf Gold Cup Matches
- FC Dallas Announces Additions to Soccer Operations Team
- FC Dallas Acquires International Roster Spot from Toronto FC
- FC Dallas Splits Points with Colorado Rapids in 2021 Home Opener
- #DALvCOL: Five Facts You Need to Know