London Waives Kolyachonok
The London Knights have waived Vladislav Kolyachonok. The Belarusian defenseman was selected by the Knights in the second round of the 2018 CHL Import Draft.
As per CHL rules, team are only allowed to roster two import players at any time throughout the season. With the assignment of Adam Boqvist, who was selected in the second round of the 2017 CHL Import Draft, to London from the Chicago Blackhawks, and the commitment of Matvey Guskov, who was the Knights' first round selection in the 2018 CHL Import Draft, the team was required to waive one of those three players.
"It is unfortunate to have to waive Vladislav as he is a great young man on and off the ice," said Knights General Manager, Mark Hunter. "We wish the best for Vladislav in the rest of his hockey career."
Born: May 26, 2001- Minsk, Belarus
Height - 6.02
Season Team League GP G A PTS PIMS
2018-19 London Knights OHL 1 0 1 1 0
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from October 2, 2018
- Dennis, Wray Next Men Up - North Bay Battalion
- Luke Richardson Named Vaughn CHL Goaltender of the Week - Kitchener Rangers
- Rangers' Luke Richardson named Vaughn CHL Goaltender of the Week - OHL
- IceDogs Sign Sbaraglia to Standard Player Agreement - Niagara IceDogs
- Fourth Round Selection Nolan Burke Commits to the Sarnia Sting - Sarnia Sting
- Wolves Hit Road on High Note for Thanksgiving Weekend - Sudbury Wolves
- Chance to Win $50,000 at Thursday's Petes Game - Peterborough Petes
- London and Flint Complete Trade - London Knights
- IceDogs Move Lochead to Knights - Niagara IceDogs
- London and Niagara Complete Trade - London Knights
- London Waives Kolyachonok - London Knights
- IceDogs Games this Week - Niagara IceDogs
- Carroll, LeGuerrier Among 44 OHL Players to Watch for 2019 NHL Draft - Soo Greyhounds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.