Legends Host "Christmas in July" with Goliath Games
FRISCO, TX, - The Texas Legends have partnered with Goliath Games for a special month-long drive to benefit two local charities near and dear to both organizations. Throughout the month of July, the Legends and Goliath will host "Christmas in July" collecting toys for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Collin County and Heroes for Children.
Headquartered in Richardson, Texas, Goliath's products are sold in over 75 countries. Their partnership with the Legends was built on community impact, utilizing sports and entertainment to help those in need.
"When we met with Goliath, they brought the idea of Christmas in July to us after hearing about our Mission of the Month program," said Legends President/General Manager Malcolm Farmer. "This was an avenue for the two of us to join forces in a way that made sense for both and maximized our reach in the community."
The toy drive will run throughout the month of July with bins set up at the Northeast corner of the Comerica Center (2601 Avenue of the Stars, Frisco, TX 75034). The bins will be available 24/7 with donations taken inside daily. For further details on the drive or upcoming events please contact [email protected]
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from June 30, 2020
- Legends Host "Christmas in July" with Goliath Games - Texas Legends
- Swarm to Not Extend Contract of Head Coach Joe Wolf - Greensboro Swarm
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Texas Legends Stories
- Legends Build "ConNEXTions" Youth Mentorship Program
- Texas Pro Sports Teams and Civic Organizations Unite with #TexasTeamUp Campaign to Encourage Voter Turnout in the Lone Star State
- Legends' Home Comerica Center to Serve as Polling Site for 2020 General Election
- Legends Host Voter Registration Event Sep. 22nd
- Legends Continue Mission of the Month Program, Driven by Central Kia