Swarm to Not Extend Contract of Head Coach Joe Wolf
(GREENSBORO, N.C.) - Charlotte Hornets President of Basketball Operations & General Manager Mitch Kupchak announced today that the Greensboro Swarm, the team's G League affiliate, will not extend the contract of Head Coach Joe Wolf. Wolf, who served as the second coach in Swarm history, was hired on September 10, 2018.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from June 30, 2020
- Legends Host "Christmas in July" with Goliath Games - Texas Legends
- Swarm to Not Extend Contract of Head Coach Joe Wolf - Greensboro Swarm
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Greensboro Swarm Stories
- The Fieldhouse to Serve as Early Voting Site as Part of Hornets Sports & Entertainment's "Swarm the Polls" Campaign
- Swarm to Not Extend Contract of Head Coach Joe Wolf
- Greensboro Swarm Statement
- Swarm, Allegacy Federal Credit Union Make Donation to Junior Achievement of the Triad
- Charlotte Hornets Foundation Announces Multi-Faceted Plan to Assist with COVID-19 Relief