Legends Acquire Manny Harris in Trade with Los Angeles
FRISCO, TX -The Texas Legends announced today that they have acquired guard Manny Harris in a trade with the Los Angeles D-Fenders in exchange for the returning player rights to Damion James. Trade is subject to physicals.
Harris (6-5, 185, Michigan) has played in eight games with the D-Fenders this season averaging 23.4 points, 6.8 rebounds, 4.1 assists and 1.9 steals in 39.9 minutes. In three seasons at Michigan, Harris averaged 17.0 points, 5.7 rebounds and 3.7 assists and was named to the All-Big Ten First Team his sophomore year. Harris went undrafted but was signed by the Cleveland Cavaliers and played in 54 games his rookie season.
The Legends will return to the court this Friday and Saturday hosting the Reno Bighorns at 7pm both nights. For tickets or information visit www.TexLegends.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 14, 2015
- Vipers End Sioux Falls' Streak - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Delaware's Sean Kilpatrick Named NBA Development League Performer of the Week - G League
- Mitch McGary Assigned to Oklahoma City Blue - Oklahoma City Blue
- Legends Acquire Manny Harris in Trade with Los Angeles - Texas Legends
- Raptors 905 to Host Bollywood Day Game December 19 - Raptors 905
- Detroit Pistons Recall Spencer Dinwiddie and Darrun Hilliard from Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Texas Legends Stories
- Smith Thompson Home Security's "Love Those Legends" Fan Tour Returns November 3rd
- Legends Host Annual Live Draft Party at Strikz
- Legends Named Frisco's Best of Business: Giving Back to the Community
- Jameel Warney Named to USA Men's World Cup Qualifying Team
- Fourteen Athletes Confirmed to Attend September USA Men's World Cup Qualifying Team Training Camp