League meetings to be held in Orlando
LAKELAND, Fla. The National Indoor Football League executive committee announced that the owners and coaches of every NIFL team will be participating in league meetings being held in Orlando, Florida on January 14th and 15th.
The league is operated by an advisory board consisting of team owners. The team coaches will be joining the committee in discussing the 2005 season rules and regulations.
For additional information about Centurion Sports Management, LLC, The Daytona Beach Hawgs, Kissimmee Kreatures, or Lakeland Thunderbolts, call 863-687-8110 or visit us on the web at www.centurionsportsmanagement.com. Additional information about the NIFL can be found at the league website, www.nationalindoorfootballleague.net or call 888-422-9682.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from January 12, 2005
- Everett Hawks Announce Away Game Date Change - Everett Hawks
- Drillers will not retain the head coaching services of Bryan Blake - Beaumont Drillers
- Former Seahawk introduces "Fast Fitness" with the opening of a major new fitness center in the heart - Everett Hawks
- Orlando and San Antonio get Roughed up - West Texas Roughnecks
- League meetings to be held in Orlando - Lakeland ThunderBolts
- Marshals announce coaching and players signings - The Marshals
- Lincoln Capitols Held Try-Outs - Lincoln Capitols
- Kreatures release schedule - Kissimmee Kreatures
- ThunderBolts release game schedule - Lakeland ThunderBolts
- Second combine deemed a success - RiverCity Rage
- Newly Rebuilt Ronald McDonald House Hosts Everett Hawks - Everett Hawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.