LAFC Announces Southern California Toyota Dealers as a Founding Golden Boot Club Member
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) today announced that the Southern California Toyota Dealers have signed a partnership to be one of the Club's Golden Boot Club Founding Partners as LAFC prepares to kick off its inaugural season.
The partnership begins with the 2018 season, with Toyota serving as the "Official Import Automobile of LAFC", providing fans with an immersive brand experience within the Northwest Entrance at Banc of California Stadium.
"We are thrilled to partner with Toyota and welcome them to the LAFC family," LAFC President and Owner Tom Penn said. "Toyota is an international business leader who shares our vision of not only providing a first-class fan and customer experience but making sure that we are true community partners in Los Angeles."
Toyota joins Banc of California, Delta Air Lines/Aeromexico and Heineken as LAFC's Golden Boot Club Founding Partners. The Golden Boot Club provides exclusive access, visibility and experiences for LAFC's elite level of partnership.
"Toyota shares the excitement of the community and MLS fans as the LAFC open their first season at Banc of California Stadium," said Alec Hagey, Vice President and General Manager of the Toyota Los Angeles Region. "We are thrilled to support the arrival of the franchise alongside our local community in Los Angeles.
The partnership also includes Toyota becoming the presenting partner of the LAFC Street Team, a robust community engagement program, special in-marketing promotions and exciting match night enhancements.
Images from this story
Banc of California Stadium
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 13, 2018
- Game Notes: Houston Dynamo at D.C. United - Houston Dynamo
- 2018 SuperDraft Pick Cory Brown Signs with USL Affiliate Fresno FC - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- LAFC Announces Southern California Toyota Dealers as a Founding Golden Boot Club Member - Los Angeles FC
- Revolution Legend Shalrie Joseph Named Head Coach of Grenada National Team - New England Revolution
- Los Angeles Football Club Forward Diego Rossi Voted Alcatel MLS Player of the Week - Los Angeles FC
- Los Angeles Football Club Forward Diego Rossi Voted Alcatel MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Impact U17 to Take Part in 2018 Generation adidas Cup in Texas - Montreal Impact
- Philadelphia Union to Partner with Marsh Creek 6th Grade Center in "Agent of Change" Program - Philadelphia Union
- MLS and Liga MX Fuel Rivalry with New Partnership - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC Falls to the Seattle Sounders FC 3-1 in First Round of Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs
- LAFC Travels to Face Seattle Sounders FC Tomorrow in Round One of the Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs
- LAFC Prepares for Playoffs with for Los Angeles Specials at L.A. Restaurants
- LAFC Collaborates with Postmates to Bring Gear to Fans' Doorsteps
- LAFC's Diego Rossi Named to 2020 MLS Best XI