Kreatures have rematch with Miami; visit Daytona Beach Hawgs Monday
KISSIMMEE, Fla. While Daytona Beach waits patiently for the Kreatures to arrive Monday, Kissimmee must first travel to Miami and meet the Morays for the second time this season.
Of interest for the Morays (6-2) is the fact Kissimmee (2-7) defeated them back on March 16 on a last second field goal, 51-48, in the Silver Spurs Arena.
Now the Kreatures will meet the Morays on their home turf, Miami Arena at 7 p.m. Saturday in a National Indoor Football League game. What follows is the Kreaturemobile heading directly to Daytona for a match with the mighty Hawgs (6-3).
For Kissimmee, TJ Simmons remains one of the best receivers in the league. He is 8th in receptions (38) and 10th in receiving yards (441). Joe McClendon and Derrick Coakley are two of the best linebackers in the NIFL, each has three fumble recoveries this season. Coakley also has 4 sacks, giving him 54 in his career, which is second-best all-time in indoor and Arena ball.
Kissimmee plays at Daytona Beach on Monday night. Game time is 7 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from May 20, 2005
- Drillers look to snap losing streak by going on the road - Beaumont Drillers
- Morays-Kreatures game preview - Miami Morays
- Capitols Travel to Billings - Lincoln Capitols
- Fever set to battle Hammerheads - Tri-Cities Fever
- Kissimmee's James Panui is back - Kissimmee Kreatures
- Kissimmee names interim coaches - Kissimmee Kreatures
- Kreatures have rematch with Miami; visit Daytona Beach Hawgs Monday - Kissimmee Kreatures
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.