KAYU To Broadcast June 2 Game
May 29, 2007- The Spokane Shock announced today that this week's game will be broadcast live at 5 PM on KAYU FOX 28, broadcast partner of KHQ-6 TV. The broadcast has been changed due to a conflict with KHQ's live coverage of the NHL finals.
The first 2,500 fans in attendance this week will receive a "GO SHOCK Megaphone" courtesy of Cricket Wireless. The Shock have also partnered with KHQ's Success by Six program for their second annual book drive. For every two new or gently used children's books, fans will receive a free Spokane Shock T-Shirt courtesy of Dishman Dodge and KHQ-6 TV. A limited number of tickets still remain for this week's game and can be purchased by calling TicketsWest at 325-SEAT.
The Shock broadcast will return to KHQ-6 TV on June 23rd as the Shock host the Boise Burn.
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from May 29, 2007
- Jackson Wins af2 Defensive Award - Everett Hawks
- KAYU To Broadcast June 2 Game - Spokane Shock
- Mahoning Valley Thunder game notes - Mahoning Valley Thunder
- Garth, Baker And Jackson Earn Week Nine Honors - af2
- Wolves Still Making Changes - Manchester Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.