Jasmine Walker Medical Update
The Sparks announced today that forward Jasmine Walker underwent successful surgery to repair the torn anterior cruciate ligament in her right knee. The procedure was performed by Dr. Daniel Kharazzi at Cedars-Sinai Kerlan-Jobe Institute in Los Angeles. Walker is expected to make a full recovery.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from June 18, 2021
- Jasmine Walker Medical Update - Los Angeles Sparks
- Aerial Powers Surgery Update - Minnesota Lynx
- NY Liberty to Celebrate Team's First-Ever Juneteenth Game on Tuesday, June 22 - New York Liberty
- Storm Announces Exclusive Partnership with Angel of the Winds Casino Resort - Seattle Storm
- Connecticut Sun Topped by Chicago - Connecticut Sun
- Wings Lose to Lynx - Dallas Wings
- New York Liberty Name Ashley Battle TV Color Analyst on YES Network - New York Liberty
- Aces Top Century Mark for Fourth Time this Season In, 103-76, Win over Visiting New York - Las Vegas Aces
- Postgame Notes: Liberty 76, Aces 103 - New York Liberty
- Minnesota Lynx at Dallas Wings Postgame Notes - Minnesota Lynx
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.