Jackalopes to Face Allen Americans in Conference Finals
(Odessa, TX) - With a 4-1, game seven win over the Laredo Bucks on Wednesday night, the Allen Americans advance to the Conference Final round of the 2010 Ray Miron President's Cup Playoffs where they will meet the Odessa Jackalopes. Game one is set for Friday night at the Ector County Coliseum with a 7:05 PM puck drop.
The full schedule of the series is:
Game 1 - Friday, April 9, Allen @ Odessa, 7:05 PM
Game 2 - Saturday, April 10, Allen @ Odessa, 7:05 PM
Game 3 - Wednesday, April 14, Odessa @ Allen, 7:30 PM
Game 4 - Friday, April 16, Odessa @ Allen, 7:30 PM
*Game 5 - Saturday, April 17, Odessa @ Allen, 7:30 PM
*Game 6 - Monday, April 19, Allen @ Odessa, 7:05 PM
*Game 7 - Wednesday, April 21, Allen @ Odessa, 7:05 PM
Allen is the number two seed in the Southern Conference after finishing the regular season 42-17-5. Friday's game one will be the first meeting between Odessa and Allen since December 22, 2009. The two teams met four times during the regular season with the Jackalopes winning three of those contests.
All the playoff action can be heard live on Classic Rock 102.1 FM.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from April 7, 2010
- Allen advances to Conference Finals with 4-1 victory over Laredo - Allen Americans
- Odessa and Allen Meet in South Finals - CHL
- Bucks Season Ends With Game Seven Loss - Laredo Bucks
- Jackalopes to Face Allen Americans in Conference Finals - Odessa Jackalopes
- Palmer Home Benefits From RiverKings Jersey Auction - Mississippi RiverKings
- Brahmas End Of Season Party This Friday - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Bucks, Americans Play Deciding Game Seven Tonight - Laredo Bucks
- Allen forces Game 7 with 3-2 win over Laredo - Allen Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.