Iowa Energy Waive Two Players
Des Moines, Iowa. - The Iowa Energy has waived guard Jourdan Demuynck and forward Ferrakohn Hall, the team announced today.
Iowa's roster now stands at 15.
NAME HT WT DOB SCHOOL
Patrick Christopher 6-5 209 06/03/88 California
Kadeem Coleby 6-9 251 11/08/89 Wichita State
Andrew Harrison 6-6 210 10/28/94 Kentucky
Michael Holyfield 6-11 270 11/18/92 Sam Houston State
Rick Jackson 6-9 235 05/26/89 Syracuse
Lazeric Jones 6-0 185 08/11/90 UCLA
Perry Jones III 6-11 235 09/24/91 Baylor
Cartier Martin 6-7 220 11/20/84 Kansas State
Terrence Oglesby 6-2 190 03/12/88 Clemson
Rashawn Rembert 6-3 195 02/02/93 East Tennessee State
Alex Stepheson 6-10 249 08/07/87 USC
Chris Tang 6-3 190 01/10/96 UC Riverside
Mardracus Wade 6-2 178 06/01/91 Arkansas
Joel Wright 6-7 225 01/14/90 Texas State
Terry Whisnant 6-3 185 11/05/92 East Carolina
2015-2016 season tickets are on sale now. VIP Floor Seats start at only $499. Opening Night is Nov. 21 at 7 p.m. For more information, visit IowaNBA.com or contact the Energy at (515)-564-8550. For more information on the Energy, 'like' the Iowa Energy on Facebook or follow on Twitter (@iowaenergy).
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 5, 2015
- L.A. Clippers Assign Wilcox and Dawson to Bakersfield - Bakersfield Jam
- Iowa Energy Waive Two Players - Iowa Wolves
- Drive Trade with Maine Rescinded - Grand Rapids Drive
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Iowa Wolves Stories
- Wolves Acquire Former NBA G League All-Star Xavier Silas in Trade with Suns
- Iowa Receives Returning Player Rights of Jaylen Johnson and Jarell Eddie in Trade with Windy City
- Wolves Acquire NBA Veteran Hakim Warrick and Returning Player Rights of James Webb III in Trade with Blue Coats
- Wolves Announce Four Affiliate Players for 2018-19 Season
- Iowa Wolves Release 2018-19 Season Schedule